Who says you can’t have chocolate for breakfast? Treat yourself with this deliciously guilt-free Chocolate Chia Pudding recipe – it’s Vegan, dairy-free and gluten-free!
This recipe takes very little preparation time and is a naturally great way to maintain a healthy diet while still indulging in those sweet cravings. Get creative and customise this pudding with your own choice of toppings – we recommend adding fresh fruit or chocolate chips for a little extra yum!
- 4 tbsp Chia seeds
- 1 cup Almond milk
- 1 tbsp Unsweetened cocoa power
- 1 tbsp Rice Malt Syrup / Brown Rice Syrup
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract / Essence
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- Mix all ingredients together well in a bowl or jar
- Cover and leave in fridge overnight, or for at least 6 hours
- Serve on it’s own or with toppings – my favourites are strawberry slices and shredded coconut
- Feel free to sub your favourite milk for almond milk
- Feel free to sub rice malt syrup for maple, honey etc
- If you are a cacao fan, feel free to sub that for cocoa powder.