With Valentine’s Day fast approaching, we teamed up with the talented Hazel & Cacao to create a romantic, healthy and delicious V-Day treat. Unlike most valentines chocolates, these little hearts are refined sugar free and loaded with plant based protein and healthy fats. These tantalising chocolate bites are the ideal healthy treat to make for your loved one or to treat yourself – and not just at Valentine’s Day but any time of the year. Please note: You will need some little heart molds (or any small raspberry sized shape would work).
Raspberry Chocolate Hearts
- 2 TBSP cashew butter
- 3 TBSP coconut oil
- 3 TBSP raw cacao powder
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 TBSP raw honey or maple syrup
- about 20 raspberries fresh or frozen, depending on the size of your molds.
- Place all ingredients except raspberries in a small pot over low heat and gently mix and melt down the cashew butter and coconut oil until all ingredients are well combined
- Place 1 raspberry into your heart shaped chocolate mold (or any shape mold)
- Pour chocolate into molds covering the raspberries
- Set in the freezer for at least 20 minutes to set. It may need a little longer depending on the size of your mold. Enjoy!
Made by Hazel & Cocoa